Tuesday, June 24, 2008

DONE

So I am officially finished with my college career!

I took my MGT 491 final today.....the last final as a college student.

went to our rec for the last time....

wow, I am DONE!

Looking back my 4 years in UNCG, I will say I am satisfied.

Even lo I really wished I could have gone to UNC, God knows here is a good fit for me!

I did the Disney program, study abroad......

I was actually only on campus for 2 and half years

I know I will miss being a college student, but life ahead of me should be exciting as well.

Even entering the real world is a bit scary, I know my future is in God’s hang

And I am postponing it by going to France for another 6 months... lol

I don’t know if going back to France is a brilliant idea…..

I am very sad that most of my friends won’t be there….

but I know this isn’t about hanging out and partying, it’s about learning French.

People ask me that why do you want to learn French?

Is it going to benefit your career? What a good question…..

cuz I really don’t know the answer…..

But I think it will be really cool to speak 3 languages....

Alright, I am going back to Taiwan tomorrow.....gotta finish packing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home